Haymarket SAC Terms & Conditions
This Draw is organized by Haymarket SAC Publishing (India) Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Haymarket”) on the below mentioned terms & conditions:
WHO WE ARE
- Users should provide correct information while filling the registration form. Incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- Haymarket reserves the right to make any changes to the lucky draw contest rules at any time without prior notification, and reserves the right to replace any Gift/Prize with another offer up to equivalent value without notice.
- Gift/ Prizes images shown are just indicative in nature. The final Gift/Prize may vary from what is shown in the picture.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated Gift/Prize and the Gift/Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable subject to availability.
- Haymarket reserves the right to amend or withdraw the contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the contest.
- The decision of Haymarket shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence in this context will be entertained.
- Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of free Gift/Prize, which shall be solely borne by the winners for all the Gifts/Prizes. Winners are liable to pay TDS in advance through demand draft to claim the Gift/Prize. The demand draft will be issued in favour of Haymarket SAC Publishing (India) Private Limited.
- Haymarket reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without assigning any reason to it.
- Winners will have to submit valid Identity & Address Proof (PAN Card /Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License). If the Winners are unable to provide the required documents, the Gift/Prize(s) shall be offered to next shortlisted Participants.
- In case, where the winner selected has given the residential communication address which is of outside India, then in such an event the runner up winner shall be treated as the winner.
- The Terms & Conditions are subject to laws of India and all disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
- The promotion as well as Gift/Prize is subject to force majeure.
- Haymarket shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this offer in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Gift/Prize, the Winner or his/her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against Haymarket.
- Haymarket is neither responsible nor does it guarantee the quality of the goods being provided as Gift/Prize nor is it liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed by the Participants under the Contest.
- The Participant hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold Haymarket and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that the Participant may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of the present Contest.
- The Participants including the Winners understand and agree that acceptance of the Gift/Prize by the Winners, constitutes grant of permission to Haymarket and its affiliates, to click photographs of the Winners and use their names, photocopy, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, including social media platform without any additional compensation whatsoever. The Participants including the Winners, hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information with Haymarket. All the Gift/Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Gift/Prize and shall have to be complied mandatorily by the Winners.
- The Gift/Prize to the Winners shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Gift/Prize and on production all such documents/papers mentioned in Clause 13 of this T&C and as required by Haymarket before accepting the delivery of the Gift/Prize. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by Haymarket for claim of Gift/Prize shall entitle Haymarket to forfeit the Gift/Prize and distribute it to the other eligible participants entitled to the Gift/Prize subsequent to the disqualified Participant. Neither Haymarket nor any of their affiliated parties shall in any manner be responsible for non-receipt of Gift/Prize(s) dispatched by courier or any other mode of transport at the postal address of the winner.
- Selection of Winner (i) Winners will be selected on random basis. (ii) Winners will be announced on _______________. (iii) In case the winner/s does not respond to the mail sent by the Haymarket within the stipulated time, the next Participants shall stand a chance to win. (iv) This selection of the winners shall be final and binding upon the participants. (v) The Winners shall be intimated through registered email by Haymarket to the email id or the registered mobile number of the Winner that he/she has provided during submission. The Participant hereby understands and agrees that the responsibility of Haymarket is limited only to the extent of communicating it to them about winning the Draw and the Gift/Prize won by them.
- The employees of Haymarket and their group companies, affiliate’s or associate companies; are not eligible to participate in this Draw.